Thursday, December 29, 2011

just when I thought I've learned my lessons...

just when I thought I would no longer find that someone...

just when I thought no one would make me fall again...

.......

.......

.......

.......

.......

and then YOU happen!

Why do you have to make me feel this way again???

Why do I even like you in the first place???

We've never been friends.

We haven't even talk like how normal people do. 

You should know that you're making it soooooo damn hard for me to go to work every single day!

It's so ironic how you always make my day, and how you seem to ruin it. 

One day, I know we'll go our separate ways, and then meet again.

 And maybe by then, you won't remember me, you won't even know I exist.

But I know, forever, I will long for you. ; ( 



-just a quickie post on my lunch break... ; (

1 comment:

  1. well written... i feel you... I love the last two lines...

    Nakaka- awwwwwwww...

    ReplyDelete